google-site-verification: google3c2efc18c0d56d34.html Fast Foods And Health: Top 5 Easy Rice Recipes on Edible Garden

Specially designed for fast foods and health care, beauty tips for women and men, kitchen tips, essential for health, routine of life with foods,

Sample text

Top 5 Easy Rice Recipes on Edible Garden


Its all about eating less carbs or no carbs now, I get it. So I want to apologize for shoving these 5 rice recipes in your face but these are the most popular (pageviews popularity from Google Analytics) on Edible Garden and I wanted to list them out for you, just in case.

1. Easy Bisi Bele Bath / Sambar Sadam


3. Coriander Rice / Kothamalli Sadam (I have received 17 emails to date from people who tried and loved this recipe)

4. Mint Rice / Pudina Pulao (great way to use up some pudina leaves lying around)


5. Ellu Sadam (I love the flavour 'cuz I love sesame seeds!)


What's your favourite rice recipe? Do you like it plain or spiced up?

Leave a Reply

Pages